Wednesday, March 5, 2014

10 Hair Growth Journey Tips

Hair Growth Journey Tips


One thing I know about naturals is that we all desire HEALTHY HAIR no matter the length. But there are some of us who want healthy hair along with growth. Honestly for me growing my hair is more about dedicating myself to something and seeing results, oppose to the actually look of things. I enjoy longer hair but that doesn't mean I do not enjoy my hair as is. The first step to growing your hair is honestly accepting and loving exactly what you have today. So although I love me today it has become a game for me, something to look forward too. I continue to study my hair dedicate myself and see results and feel amazingly fulfilled when I am able to achieve what I set out to accomplish.

When you set to grow out your hair focus mainly on attaining healthy hair. If you follow your successfully proven guidelines you are sure to see some growth retained. If you aren't achieving length do not continue to do the same thing change your routine up and find out what works best for you. I've found things along the way that worked and continue to work with me on my journey here are a few.

  • You can have one big goal but set smaller goals for yourself along the way.
  • If you get discouraged easy refrain from doing length checks all the time and expecting to see some miraculous growth our hair grows on average a 1/2 inch per month. Your growth rate could be quicker or slower so don't sweat it if it's not instant.
  • Do not overly trim your hair. Trimming your hair does not make your hair grow faster. It only assures your hair is healthy to the ends which helps retain length. If you trim your hair when it's not necessary you are only unnecessarily setting yourself back.
  • If you need a trim don't hold off for straggle length get a trim but be careful and know exactly what to get trimmed away.
  • Always seal your ends with an oil of some sort after moisturizing.
  • Take advantage of protective styling while you are on your way to your length goal (and even once you get there). 
  • Take a multivitamin- having any vitamin deficiencies can weaken your hair
  • Learn product ingredient Do's/Don'ts and stay away from the Don'ts
  • DRINK LOTS OF WATER
  • Don't get discouraged be patient stay dedicated and don't cheat yourself it'll only be your loss.


xo JBeauty

Above image explained
August2012 Hair Length, August2012 PostTrim, Oct2013 Hair Length, January2014 length check
Total- Year & a Half of hair growth

Disclaimer: These are the tips that I've found useful for myself based upon trial and error. Everyone's hair is different. Do Research on your hair and find what works best for you.


Any Questions or Blog Requests Email: JbeautyHealthyLife@Gmail.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment