Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Natural Hair Wash Regimen

Watch Video for Visual Step by Step + Explanation


My General Wash Regimen

Wet my hair fully make sure it is nicely saturated. I apply my Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo. Depending on how my hair feels I'll decide if I want to do a double wash or not. After washing my hair I rinse it thoroughly assuring I have removed all traces of shampoo. I then section my hair into four sections and apply my Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment. I then split in half one of the sections and begin to detangle my hair using a wide tooth comb combing from the ends up to the root. After completed I twist my hair into twists and then into a bantu knot and clip it. I repeat that action on the other 3 sections and then cover my head with a plastic bag or shower cap wrap a scarf around the plastic bag or shower cap and cover that with a bonnet. I'll allow that to sit for at least 30 minutes [deep conditioning I do this frequently]. Then I remove the clips but leave the twists in my hair and rinse out the conditioner. 
I remove twists one at a time apply the
leave in conditioner mix. The mix was created by KimmayTube.

Ingredients for Mix
2 Table Spoons Cantu Shea Butter Leave in conditioning repair Cream
2 Table Spoons Aloe Vera Juice
2 Tea Spoons Olive oil OR Jojoba Oil 
2 Tea Spoons Castor Oil

(Hair after applying Leave in Mix)

I also make sure I remove any shed hair and make sure my hair in nicely detangled as I apply this conditioner mix into each section. After completed you may style as you desire [My Preference is No Heat]

I wash my hair twice a week a sulfate free shampoo wash on Saturday and a cowash [washing your hair using conditioner only] on Wednesday.

I credit the leave in conditioner mix for majority of my hair growth it has helped my hair with retaining my length tremendously so try it out and let me know how it works for you. Stay consistent because the only person you are cheating if you don't is yourself.



A post explaining how I wash my hair when I'm ready to flat iron my hair. COMING SOON





 Completed Process Hair is Braided back


braids braided together across the bottom and bobby pined and ends tucked away great for retaining Length


Two Braids in the front for possibly leave out usage for a Quick Weave or Half Wig.


Any Questions or Blog Requests Email: JbeautyHealthyLife@Gmail.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment