Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Inversion Method to Grow Your Hair Explained + RESULTS


How To Do The Inversion Method


  • Massage Scalp (With Oil Recommended)
  • Invert head for 4 minutes
  • Come up slowly
  • Repeat this process for 7 days straight




It makes the most sense to do this method right before bed. Start off using a light oil to massage your scalp for a few minutes after competed sit down on couch or bed and lean forward. In theory stimulating your scalp will increase blood flow which in result with increase hair growth. The rules are you are only allowed to perform this method once a month if you do this more frequently apparently your hair will be use to the process and not achieve maximum results. 
You are said to achieve up to an inch of grow in a week.






Do not attempt this method if..
  1. You are pregnant
  2. Have high blood pressure
  3. Heart Problems
  4. Glaucoma
  5. or any blood related conditions
  6. Stop if you acquire a headache after 1st attempt

I only did the length check from one part of my hair. Maybe I'll start doing each angle I've seen some people gain length in some parts of their hair and not the other. I've seen some people gain length everywhere and i've seen people not gain any length at all. Here are my results at two attempts:
1st image January Pre Method Attempt, 2nd Image Results of 1st Attempt, 3rd Image Results of 2nd Attempt

Here are my results after two attempts the 1st image is pre inversion method attempt. The next two images are the two inversion method attempts I've done so far. I may consider skipping next month to see how much grow I can retain without doing the method. My hair seems to visibly be growing faster but the 2nd attempt I didn't take an image pre method so I can't say for CERTAIN the 2nd attempt worked although it seems it has but it could have also been my normal growth rate. I'll keep you all updated. 

SideBar: I don't really use an oil to massage my scalp like the rules say. Maybe on some of the days but not all and not a lot either.






Any Questions or Blog Requests Email: JbeautyHealthyLife@Gmail.Com or Comment Below






No comments:

Post a Comment