Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chunky Twist Out - Results



 Chunky Twist Out 


On Dry Hair





This is one of my favorite styles!!! This requires no heat, no water & the curls are amazing!All you need is a comb and something to curl your ends I used bobby pins. I wasn't really combing my hair without water before. Although I still wont do it much I found out I was limiting myself on styles!!!
I did mine on dry hair following my bantu knot style. When I was over it. I Combed (bottom up) the bantu knot curls out and proceeded to section my hair in chunky sections. Be sure to section your hair in the direction you want your hair to lay. I chose a side part. It's really simple just two strand twist your hair you can do flat twists in the front for it to lay nicely. After I completed twisting I twirled the ends with my finger into a circle and held it with a bobby-pin. But I'm sure using some form of curler would be easiest.




They say second day hair is best!! lol & "They" are right!!! #FAINTS 




Here's a little shrinkage fun! <3 xo


xoxo

If you'd like a How To on this look Just email me
JBeautyHealthyLife@Gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment