Friday, April 4, 2014

Bantu Knot Attempt - Results


Bantu Knot Attempt - Results


SOOOO I seen my little sister Melissa post her attempt at Bantu knots & it was super cute. I was compelled to try it out for myself. She has a different hair texture than me and more length so I knew my results would differ. But I was still curious how it would work out for me. I didn't watch a tutorial although I've seen some in the past. I just began twisting away. I also didn't do neat parts or anything as I figured they weren't important.




I did my Bantu Knots on dry hair. I was wearing my hair out curly and I just combed the curls out and wet my hands a little just to smooth each section out as I twisted. My hair was still basically dry it wasn't even't enough water on my hands to damp my hair just to smooth it out.


The next day I nervously & anxiously removed the bantu knots. Nervous & anxious because if they didn't turn out right I had no idea what I was going to do with my hair for the day haha...


I began to separate the bantu knots to make it fuller. I wanted it to be really big but I didn't want it to frizz up so I was careful. Also the I found I was right about the parts it not like you want them to be seen anyway


I liked it but I wished it was a little more stretched so I decided to pull it back into a ponytail and wear it out like this for the day.


I was happy with the final result in the ponytail. Later that day it was stretched out to my liking after holding it back into the pony tail. So I know for future references to pull it back for a little while and then let it fall. 




For this look I didn't have to use any product only water. If you do give it a try you can decide to use something to hold the curls.

xoJbeauty


For questions or requests email: JbeautyHealthyLife@Gmail.Com





No comments:

Post a Comment