Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Update: April - Early May

Hey everyone I'm just here to give a little hair and life update.....So for starters I still haven't straightened my hair although I thought I would lol... When I went to straighten I did the blow out and ran out of energy and ended up just doing a twist out on a blow out lol.. Most of my time has been going to Lenise (My 2 month old daughter) haha but maybe sometime this month possibly around my birthday I'll straighten.

Here is my blow out twist out done in April 2015


and this way below is the same style just a little looser


I really liked how it turned out as I don't think i've ever done it on blown out hair I did do it on dry hair before and I also liked the way that looked. (Below)

This was done in 2014 can't recall the month but before May.


I also have been wearing a refreshly fluffed out twist out kind of look which I ADORED!
All I did was wash my hair add conditioner and twist it up. removed the twists (once it was dry) separated them and fluffed overly to give it a frizzy fluffy look! I love it.




Last look I've been wearing... I never wear wash and go's but for the last week I've actually given it a try and I actually liked it enough  (not my favorite style but tolerable)and am embracing the massive shrinkage lol..




Update on the little one she is 2 month and a week old today
She weighed in at 13 lbs 9oz at her two months check up that's up from 10 lbs 11oz at her one month check up and up from albs 3oz at birth.
She's eating and sleeping perfectly fine and making this new mommy life a little easier for me.



Below is my 2 month post baby belly (a good day lol)  & an old wash and go in the hair.
Now that I have the OK from my doctor I plan to go hard and get my body back to what it was before and better. My waist was a 25 before.. now it's like a 30 or something way to big for my body frame so my goal is to shrink my waist back down and tone my stomach up. I've never had to deal with any kind of belly & currently after I eat my stomach is huge lol... So this will be an interesting journey.
But over all I am grateful for genetics and that I didn't retain too much of pregnancy weight.
Before pregnancy I weighed between 125-130 Now Im between 135-140.
I went up to 160 something during pregnancy.

I will probably do a blog about all he things they don't tell you about soon. 


Well now that I'm all caught up I HOPE i'll be able to do more frequent blogs from this point on. I have a few how to hair styles I want to blog about so lets all hope together I'll be able to get it done. Being a mommy is so fulfilling but it is time consuming & will have you like oops I actually have to sleep lol. SO my goal is to get it done but no promises.


xoxo

This was published a little late ....







No comments:

Post a Comment