Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 2015 Hair Update + Meet Lenise


March Hair Update


Hey everyone it's been forever... I've totally been slacking on my blog and i'll probably continue to slack for a little while as I tend to my new bundle of joy. But I wanted to come update you all on my Hair Journey. 

During my pregnancy I really spaced out my hair care routine sadly lol. I was always so sleepy and washing hair was like the ultimate task &  the last thing on my mind. So although I still did my conditioner routine it was not nearly as frequent as I would have liked. I'll probably straighten my hair next month in April to see my full growth but below Im posting a length check image up against a previous image.



March 2015


April 2014

Above is about a year of growth. I love that my hair is getting fuller. I normally can't tell HOW MUCH it has grown until I straighten it but i can def tell how much fuller it is especially to the ends.

Below are images of the last time my hair was straightened back in October 2014 Compared to May 2014

May 2014 Above | Oct. 2014 Below








Well That's all for the update. I'll be back once I straighten it to let you all know how much growth I was able to retain xo



…...& For The Grand Finaleeeee

Meet Lenise Pauline Payton
Born 2.26.2015
@ 9:03pm
Weighing 8lbs 3oz
21 Inches Long

Her name is a combination of Corye & I's Mothers. Sonya Lenise Payton & Pauline Bennett
We love and miss you both dearly. You live on through us. xo




No comments:

Post a Comment