Friday, May 30, 2014

Natural Eyebrow Look Tutorial




How To Create a Natural Looking Eyebrow

I've decided to do a natural eyebrow tutorial video it's pretty simple and self explanatory if you watch it so I don't have to write much but I'll explain a few things.



  • Go light on the concealer if you do not plan on using foundation as well. Use a color closer to your skin color. 
  • I only did one of my eyebrows lol
  • My Eyebrows were not done (meaning there were extra hairs lol)
Products Used
  • Eyebrow Cake Powder
  • I used Mac Concealer & L' Oreal 
  • Brown Brow Pencil 
  • Angle Tip brush to apply Eyebrow Cake Powder
  • Angle Tip Brush to apply 1st coat of concealer second coat I used a L'Oreal stick concealer
  • Angled Sponge to blend
  • Eyebrow Brush 
I can't think of anything else you all might ask but if you have anymore questions just leave a comment or email me JbeautyHealthyLife@gmail.com. I did this tutorial spur of the moment so I hope it's pieced together well.  Im thinking about also doing  a more dramatic eyebrow tutorial look so keep a look out for that.



Song By: @RacquelleDolore
www.soundcloud.com/RacquelleDolore

No comments:

Post a Comment